Monday, July 15, 2024

Memoirs of 2023

Alot had happened in 2023.. 

It was the last Chinese new year spent with my grandma.. I could clearly remember her condition deteriorated and she was hospitalised multiple times before her passing. She also had a cardiac arrest and was admitted to ICU. My aunt from US flew back to Brunei to take care of her..

She unfortunately passed away in March 2023. MC drove down to KB to attend the funeral and accompanied me the whole night. 

Went to my first PACES course at Terengganu alone. Met some new friends. Met up with my aunt at KL.

Tian tian, my flatmate back in Cork, decided to visit Brunei. We had stay over at Alicia's place, toured Temburong and it was actually my first time to the canopy. 

Bangkok birthday trip for MC - where we went to safari park, and also an elephant sanctuary. We had such a great time..but I lost the anniversary necklace that MC gave me there T______T

Toured Melbourne and NZ for 2 weeks + with family and MC. Baby sister got married. 

Had surgery done for my pinky due to luge accident in NZ:

Halloween party with the remaining medic8ion in RIPASH:

One of my closest friend June's ROM:

My 2nd PACES course at Kuching. 

30th birthday:

Photoshoot with Lavender as part of Christmas activity with MC. 

2023 had a lot of bittersweet memories.. but when I reflected back, there were mostly happy memories. Thank you 2023. 


No comments:

Post a Comment